Space Place in a Snap: Where Does the Sun's Energy Come From?
This month, the Space Place is doing something a little bit different for our monthly column—providing you with a beautifully informative and educational poster about the mechanics of our sun. This poster accompanies our latest "Space Place in a Snap" animation. This "Snap" series is a set of narrated videos and posters that, together, explain basic scientific concepts in a dynamic new medium. Entertaining in their own right, we also wish to bring this new resource to your attention as an educational tool. In this edition, we address the important question of why our sun is so hot.
Next 2 Events
- Orion's Belt: String of Stars & Region of Star Birth
- Before It's Too Late: An 'Interstellar' Lesson for Humanity's Future (Op-Ed)
- Orion's 'Window Cam' Captures Fiery Re-Entry | Video
- Welcome Home, Orion! NASA Space Capsule Back in Florida After Test Flight
- SpaceX's Next Launch to Space Station Delayed Until New Year