Want to be there -- watching the weather closely. It looks like our chances are improving somewhat. I'm going out to Joshua Tree/Cottonwood for Sunday & Monday nights. I'll be in Loop B if possible. If anyone can join me, their company would be welcome.
- Tran-Quilt-y Base: National Quilt Museum Hosts Moon Landing Exhibit
- Satellite Data Aids Forest Fire Detection and Monitoring in Nepal
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Sues Over Control of His Estate, Space Artifacts
- 'Salvation' Asteroid Thriller Returns for Season 2: How Far Will Humanity Go to Survive?
- Antarctica Is Getting Taller, and Here’s Why