Want to be there -- watching the weather closely. It looks like our chances are improving somewhat. I'm going out to Joshua Tree/Cottonwood for Sunday & Monday nights. I'll be in Loop B if possible. If anyone can join me, their company would be welcome.
- SpaceX Launching Internet Satellites Aboard Used Rocket Sunday: Watch Live
- Bits of Famous, Lost (and Fake) 'Flying Saucer' Turn Up in British Science Museum
- New Mock Mars Mission in Hawaii Begins With Most International Crew Yet
- The Solar Storm Hitting Earth Today Might Look Awesome
- NASA's 'Quiet Supersonic' Plane Could Change Airports Forever