Brrr, cold at night at ~9,000 feet! But, I'm tough, sooooo, I'm making plans to make the "hike"....with camera in hand...So be there if you want your presence known in the newsletter, for toughin' it out at GRANDVIEW! And, no, Scott, I won't be there on Thursday, but usually late on Friday....And, yes, Tom, I will come with my own gasoline....And, oh, Chris, I will try to get there before dark, so that I can put up my own tent by myself.....LOL, see you all soon.....
- Tran-Quilt-y Base: National Quilt Museum Hosts Moon Landing Exhibit
- Satellite Data Aids Forest Fire Detection and Monitoring in Nepal
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Sues Over Control of His Estate, Space Artifacts
- 'Salvation' Asteroid Thriller Returns for Season 2: How Far Will Humanity Go to Survive?
- Antarctica Is Getting Taller, and Here’s Why