This weekend is the club's second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60's to low 70's with nights in the upper 30's; so it's going to be cold.
- Hasbro Unveils Epic Jabba's Sail Barge Toy for 'Star Wars' Fans by HasLab
- Hasbro Unveils New 'Star Wars' for 2018 at Toy Fair (Photos)
- SpaceX Delays Next Falcon 9 Rocket Launch to Feb. 21
- NASA's Next Planet Hunter Arrives in Florida Ahead of April Launch
- Look Inside the Lego Kessel Run Millennium Falcon!