This weekend is the club's second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60's to low 70's with nights in the upper 30's; so it's going to be cold.
- NASA Balloon Mission Captures Electric Blue Clouds
- SpaceX Will Livestream Moon Tourist Flight in HD Virtual Reality, Elon Musk Says
- For Tiny Light Particles, 'Before' and 'After' Mean Nothing
- This Experiment Will Shoot Ghostly Particles Through Earth, Answer Why We Exist
- Astronauts Going to Mars Will Absorb Crazy Amounts of Radiation. Now We Know How Much.