This weekend is the club's second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60's to low 70's with nights in the upper 30's; so it's going to be cold.
- In-Space Manufacturing Is About to Get a Big Test
- Geminid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week! How to See Year's Best Meteor Display
- What NASA's Mock Space Missions Tell Us About the Need for Martian Law
- The Exoplanet Most Likely to Support Alien Life Might Not Be Habitable After All
- Tiny Space-Debris Detector Will Fly to Station This Week