This weekend is the second trip to the White Mountains for our "Grandview" of dark night sky. The official dates are Sept. 7-9; some are going up early on Thursday, Sept. 6. We will be camping at the lower Cedar Flats campground at the Nelson camp site. Cedar Flats is the campground on highway 168 right before the typical Grandview / Bristle cone pines turn off. Please use the event SignUp to let people know that you are coming and what your are contributing to the Saturday breakfast potluck.
- NASA’s Newly Arrived OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Already Discovers Water on Asteroid
- Apollo 8 Astronaut Frank Borman Donates Artifacts for EAA Exhibit
- It's Official! NASA's Famed Voyager 2 Spacecraft Reaches Interstellar Space
- NASA’s Voyager 2 Probe Enters Interstellar Space
- 2018 Geminid Meteor Shower This Week May Be the Year's Best