This weekend is the second trip to the White Mountains for our "Grandview" of dark night sky. The official dates are Sept. 7-9; some are going up early on Thursday, Sept. 6. We will be camping at the lower Cedar Flats campground at the Nelson camp site. Cedar Flats is the campground on highway 168 right before the typical Grandview / Bristle cone pines turn off. Please use the event SignUp to let people know that you are coming and what your are contributing to the Saturday breakfast potluck.
- Stephen Hawking's Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist's Final Book, Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- 'Starstruck' Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, 'Multi-Messenger Astronomy' and More
- Keanu Reeves' Sci-Fi Film 'Replicas' Get a Gorgeous New Trailer